Tuesday 24 December 2013

It's Christmas Time!

Hi ladies and gents, hope everyone is all ready for Christmas!

Just a quick message to thank you all for your following over the last few months, and that you continue to enjoy my blogs well into 2014 :)

I have been in the kitchen all day preparing treats for the family, including chocolate cups, both coconut and almond nut butter, a paleo Yule log which I cannot wait to try! And Christmas scotch eggs, all courtesy of the Fitter Foods Christmas E Book!


So although I planned to get some sessions in, I've had to rest after waking up with awful back pain, so resting up and will be back with a vengeance in 2014! Although I did get my chin up PB today of 13..!!!! 

Wishing you all the best, hope you all eat drink and be merry! Don't feel bad for indulging!

Franki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment