Tuesday 15 July 2014

All Systems Go!

Can you quite believe little old me is now running her own business?! Me neither...it was a hectic first weekend, I won't lie - but I loved every minute of it! Sunday night was the best nights' sleep I'd had for along time...and the latest bedtime for a while too!



Chicken Fajitas and Slow Cooked Chilli
All Ready to GO!!!


















Thank you so much to those who placed their first orders, and I am happy to report that all the feedback so far as been very positive.....!

"The soup is best I have ever tasted. Not usually a soup man and
think it will never satisfy me. This did and so tasty. Great work.
Next week might be a full 5 day order I think."
Matt P
 
~
 
"(Your) Fajitas are Scrummy!" Ciara H
 
~
 
"Just had the soup. AMAZING!!! more please Also the roulades are SO good!! top work. I thoroughly recommend to anyone. Cant wait for lunch!" Adam W
 
~
 
"Yea, the chilli was great" James S (can't be seen to be giving too much praise ;-) )
 
 
 
Wow!!! Thanks Guys!

 
Here's to the next one!


Speaking of the next one, be sure to check my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/FrankiNapolitano2 for this weeks menu, ready for your orders to be placed!


If you're in the gym over the next week or so, keep an eye out for my brand new Business Cards too! Feel free to take a few and hand them out!

So what else is going on?

Training is well underway for The BNSF Britain's Strongest Woman competition on August 10th! (Yes, a week before I go on holiday - just what I need - BRUISES!) 

Morgan Holmes




Glad to say I also have a new training partner, Morgan, who is also competing in this competition having placed 4th in Basingstoke's Strongest Novice last month....So expect a few videos and pictures over the coming weeks!

Sara Smith

A third EBW Strongwoman is also competing - Sara who placed 1st in the aforementioned novice comp - so there will be a great EBW Presence on the day! Can't wait ladies, looks to be a great comp!













The Event list for my weight category in this comp is pretty good too - take a look!


Gutted I missed both practice sessions that were held, so I'm hoping I will be ok on the day! Feeling pretty good about this one, despite only making my final decision to compete last week!

A few weeks ago EBW held one of their Events session which I love! This time I was joined by Polly, another Strongwoman competitor who was also at the qualifier I did in April. Sadly, she didn't manage to qualify this year, but we have big hopes for next year!

This is what I love about Strongman / Strongwoman - everyone is so supportive and friendly - it doesn't matter how you do, everyone respects the time, effort and determination you put into training - being especially supportive on competition days - even cheering on their rivals. How great is that?!


Polly from WHS down for an Events Session


And what's EVEN better is that more and more women are slowly getting into the support which is amazing! The Final I'm competing in in September (England's Strongwoman Championships) looks to be quite a spectacle - The organiser, Aaron, wants us all to be introduced to the crowd one by one - to our own piece of chosen music...and with a commentary on out training and a weird fact about us...plus the local press and sponsors being there - talk about added pressure! But I think that's great - what a way to feel like a celeb hey?!











Once the summer months creep in, most people go into panic mode about looking as good as possible with minimal clothes on - stripping body fat, fighting the bloat and pumping up their arms...I'm just trying to keep from getting injured and keeping my strength up - hoping this will carry over into my bikini body look too! Which reminds me...I need to bikini shop!

Franki the PT...!

As you may have seen from my FB Page, two of my clients have recently been through a bit of a ''detox' - basically two weeks of meat and green veg, no booze, sugar, dairy or caffeine in a bid to reduce body fat and really accelerate their results. Glad to report that both ladies managed to hit their short term target before their holiday / break away - one even losing an incredible 7cms from her waist and hips in a few weeks! Very proud of all my clients, well done to you all!

Lastly.....

On a Wednesday morning at 7am, you'll find me in the gym with an incredible group of ladies being put through their paces in my Elite Female class. Over the last 4 months, I have had amazing feedback on the class and I really enjoy leading these women on their quest for a healthier, leaner body. It has proven rather popular with people asking if I will run another....

Well I am pleased to announce, that from August, I Will Be! We are in the process of turning the first floor of our new premises into our Body Composition area and so from August, Monday Evenings at 8pm will belong to me and a second group of ELITE FEMALES! The class already has 5 of 8 spaces filled from ladies on a waiting list - so if you would like to snap up one of the remaining 3 spaces, contact me to arrange!

Safe to say it's All Systems Go with me right now - I love to be busy - gives me a sense of purpose and drive...lets hope it keeps up!

I hope you are all well and on track with your goals and focuses for this year!


Until Next Time!

Franki xx


Facebook: Franki Napolitano
Twitter: @fnapolitano2
Instagram: FrankiNapolitano

No comments:

Post a Comment